8.03.2011

Baby Makes Four ~ Part 2 ~ Welcome CJ

Welcome Baby CJ! This pre-view is well overdue for this amazing family, but I had the hardest time choosing which photos to actually "pre-view"... I loved everything about this family!! Big Brother was such a trouper during our lenghty session and Baby CJ was a fighter! He was seriously the strongest little baby I ever laid my hands on! He is going to be one determined little man someday :) Lay your eyes on this beautiful family of four and their newest addition...




I have always wanted to try this branch trick! It took a bit to get little man settled, but sooo glad we stuck through it!



Little man only had eyes for his momma :)




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Megan! Especially love the tree one! Keep it up :)
    ~ Terry

    ReplyDelete