10.23.2011

Wright Family ~ Session 2

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to show you these photos. I photographed this amazing family a few weeks back, but since they were using the photos to announce the pregnancy of their 3rd little one I was sworn to total secrecy :) With that said they have already told their family and friends and now I can share the session with all of you. Our session didn't start out so great as it rained... rained... and then rained some more. So we were literally hurrying through breaks in the rain to snap some photos. Despite the horrible weather the adorable kiddos hung in there and thanks to the big man upstairs we were able to get some great shots! Enjoy!

I saw this idea online and have been dying to try and this family fit the mold to a T :)


I love everything about the colors to this next photo!






I love to see a Momma and Dadda so in love :) It really does make my heart smile :)


No comments:

Post a Comment