3.26.2012

Macro

I am at a loss for what to name this post. They are all flowers or types of in their own respects, but I am sure I would have folks turning over in their graves if I called a dandelion a flower versus its 'weedy' nature. In any regards, macro will just have to do. Macro photography is really what this post is about. I don't typically take photos like this. I don't have a reason why, maybe it is because I don't usually have the time to "stop and smell the roses." Either way I had a lot of fun taking these photos. I spent way to much time taking these photos, but I love how they turned out. I shot these so close I had trouble finding my focus point, so I literally let my lens do the work. I just guided it in the right direction. The only editing I did was to crop some of these a little tighter. The colors are real, the detail is real and the flowers are real. I hope you have fun looking at something a bit different than my usual smiling toddlers or sleeping babies :)





No comments:

Post a Comment