7.16.2010

First Senior for 2011 - Meet Cam

Meet, Cam, my first senior of the new school year. Again, I may be biased as she is kin, but she looked fabulous! Her family’s farm hosted the amazing scenery, but Cam shot me some great grins! Even though it was over 90 degrees we were able to man the heat and get the job done. I hope you enjoy this sneak peak.

This first one is my fav from the day! I LOVE the black and whites with Cam's dark eyes!


She was the goalkeeper for the Seals.



Cam had the great idea to use this old sign they found to rock her last name.


This last picture may not have Cam as the star, but everyone who knows my profession should agree, I had to put this little guy on here :)

2 comments:

  1. Megan! I love these portraits! Wow! The first two are my favorites, but the last one with the chick is up there too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Cam is graduating! And Meg, all of the pictures are amazing - I had no idea you were doing photography now!! I need to get back to Selinsgrove to see all of you again soon :)

    Monica Walter

    ReplyDelete