7.19.2010

Welcome to the our farm :)

This post is not about senior sessions or newborn babies, but merely about my life! This is a look into my recent muses and what better way to commemorate, but through black and white. So, as simple as that was stated, here is a recent collaboration from my ventures at our farm.

Ok… so maybe this post is really to introduce the most recent residents of our farm, but either way they are all sweet in their own ways!






Yes that is right, we have 3 kittens, they are all furry and loveable and all MALES?!?! I never was much of a cat person until these little guys won over our hearts. Not only do they feast on our barn imposters, but provide great joy to our daughter.



2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful shots! I'm an animal lover and often times wind up with more pictures of my animals than my family! :) Your farm friends are adorable... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rebecca! Isn't it funny how that works, with always having a ton of pictures of animals instead of people? Take care!

    ReplyDelete