9.21.2010

Baby Everett

Meet baby Everett. I have to start off by saying thank god this poor little guy is my neighbor and a trooper, because I made him suffer through not one… but TWO sessions. Thanks to a computer virus, I lost most of his first session and we had to replay the events. I sure didn’t mind seeing him again though, he is sooo lovable! See for yourself. This little guy, I am 100% convinced, could give anyone baby fever!


This next one is my favorite from the session.


Everett's Dad built him his very own custom made changing table!


Check out these baby blues!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!!! You did a GREAT job with posing this little fella! He sure is cute!! I really love the first two photos and am totally envious of your little wooden bowl! I'm pretty sure I have the exact same basket though, and I love it too!

    ReplyDelete