9.12.2010

R, M and H Families

I had the pleasure of spending Saturday with another beautiful family! This family is extra special to mine as one of the moms is my little girl’s sitter during the week. As these pictures depict, there is a lot of love shared in this family.

We stationed our session along the scenic Susquehanna River and couldn’t have asked for a better day. Giant trees worked to our advantage with shade and temps were hovering in the low 80’s. Not to mention the fact this family session started and ended in record timing!



I typically favor black and whites with family sessions and I can honestly say I am not really sure why. The colors to this set favored each other so perfectly though, that I am only going to throw one black and white in for trend.



In less than a month this sweet little girl will be blowing out TWO birthday candles!?

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the pics Megan. You did an excellent job - can't wait to see the rest of them. Thanks again!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan your amazing. I have shown them to two people at work and they want your name and number. Thank you so much..... looking forward to the rest. MONICA

    ReplyDelete