8.04.2010

Meet the Shaffer Family

Last night I had the opportunity to spend a few hours with an adorable family! They were welcoming the birth of their second child, a sweet baby girl. Rounding off their perfect family of four, the big brother showed me the ropes from his tractor, to his monkey and more. With the little boy being only four days younger than my little girl it was entertaining for me to watch him explore his everyday world! This precious addition to this beautiful family is sure to get LOTS of love!




This precious little girl was awake nearly the ENTIRE time I was there! I hope we were able to give mom a few extra hours of relaxation when she finally fell into her baby sleep?!



Meet her comical big brother!



This next picture melts my heart! I am not sure if it is his ruby locks with the green grass, his tiny finger in his mouth or the perfect curl on the top of his head… you can decide for yourself :)



Congrats on your new addition Shaffer family!

No comments:

Post a Comment