8.21.2010

Veach Family

I had the pleasure of strolling Susquehanna University this morning with the sweetest family. This gorgeous family of three was so easy going; I almost forgot why we were there! Their little girl wasn’t sure of the position at hand when we started, but after a few minutes of play she was ready to go and shot me some model poses. Just see them for yourself:


She LOVED reading her book!


and just in case you were wondering where she got her looks from...


This next one is my favorite from the morning!


Baby G needed a break, so we shot some quick shots of Mom and Dad :)


 Mom had a FABULOUS idea of letting Baby G play in the fountain to end our session and am I sure glad we did. Look at how much fun she had?!?


Thanks for a great morning, Veach Family and what a perfect idea for location!

2 comments:

  1. so cute! I really love the composition of the second and third one, but they're allll great! :)

    ReplyDelete