10.26.2010

Baby Raiden

Most of you know by now that babies are by far my favorite subjects to photograph. Their laughter and innocent smiles are enough to make my heart swoon over and over again. So naturally, I was giddy inside when I went to photograph my cousin’s sweet baby boy again! I have been photographing Raiden since he was newborn and I can hardly believe he is 8 and ½ months old already?!? Time where have you gone? As if it weren’t even possible, I swear he gets sweeter and sweeter every time I see him, too! His handsome good looks teamed with some adorable hats and the fall leaves, left for a great afternoon.


These next two photos are my favorite! You can almost hear his sweet baby chuckles just by looking at these pictures :)




I tried to warn you about his ridiculously adorable hats!



This little guy is sooo loved!



No comments:

Post a Comment