10.18.2010

Fry Family

I am totally ‘blog slacking’ and have a few sessions I am playing catch-up on in an attempt to round out the early groups for fall sessions! So, sorry in advance for my delay, but hopefully I will soon be caught up and back on track. :) In any regards, remember Baby Everett from a few sessions back? Well here is the rest of his family! This session was held at a local park under a huge weeping willow tree by Penns Creek... a dreamy scene for any photographer! I must admit this family posed and smiled perfectly in so many of their pictures I actually have multiple large family shots for them to choose from, which is nearly unheard of for a group of this size!

THANK YOU Fry family for being such good sports! I hope you enjoy your preview.






Check out these baby blues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment