10.26.2010

Kiley + Jon: Engagement Session

I have been so busy photographing families and children lately that I haven’t had much time for couples, so I was glad when I was able to schedule an afternoon for this engagement session. This session was hosted at the exact spot where Jon proposed to Kiley just a few months earlier. This location, with a perfect fall afternoon and a daring couple made for a fun shoot with endless ideas! This couple even braved a freezing cold stream to get some great shots. Just see for yourself how happy in love this couple is.


This next one is one of my favorites!


Now, meet their dogs! These two pooches posed like pros!  I wasn’t sure how it was going to work with two dogs, but much to my surprise they did awesome! There mom and dad should be very proud.


For our last shot the couple reenacted Jon’s proposal, well minus the fish they caught and all the gear :)



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty pics....congrats to the couple

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the black and white one standing in the middle of the creek. Great work!

    ReplyDelete