11.18.2010

Ella

This lovable little girl will most likely be more like a sister to my little gal than a second cousin for the following two reasons:  they are only separated in age by about 8 weeks and this is practically how her mom and I grew up! We did a quick mini session for Ella’s fall pictures. Unfortunately, the sun set a little too soon to get her Christmas shots in, so those will follow in a few days…  but in the meantime, here are a few shots from the fall portion. Again, I may be biased but do I not have the cutest looking kids in my family?! This has great perks when you are a photographer :)



Don't her eyes just melt your heart in black and white?!


I love this final picture!

 

3 comments:

  1. Meg- I think your specialty is children! These pics are great. You capture all their little personalities in every photo. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree!! Another job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh is she ever getting big!!! Where does the time go?!... those 2 little girls were suppose to stay babies forever......:/ I agree with aunt brynn, beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete