11.21.2010

Sprenkle Family

This weekend I had two great family sessions and the theme was clearly little boys! The Sprenkle Family session was the first of the day and their three little guys were as handsome as could be! They told me all about their Boy Scout ventures and their love for the outdoors. Typically, you would think 3 boys would be a handful, but these three fellows surely proved the stereotype wrong. Although, I would be willing to bet that they can give their mom and a dad a run for their money from time to time ;)






This next shot is one of my favorites and the pose was all Dad's idea!


I got some great smiles from these little men!



Even the little guy was easy to please :)


Thanks for spending the morning with me, Sprenkle Family! I hope you enjoy your preview :)

No comments:

Post a Comment