11.16.2010

Lutze Family - Session 2

Do you remember baby Carter from the Lutze Family session a few months back? Well, this little guy is about to turn a year old in a few days! I can hardly believe time has passed us so quickly! I am so blessed to have the opportunity to watch these great families and their children grow! I must say little Carter is one lovable little guy. We had another seamless session and he sure gave me some chuckles as he “posed."
As I was going through these pictures, I couldn’t help to smile when I realized that this handsome little boy is a perfect symbol of an all American fellow. Please follow me as I explain...

Baby Carter loves Football.



He loves Fall!


He loves his Momma...


and of course Daddy, too!


Finally, he looks incredibly handsome in a flannel :)


I told you! I am pretty sure Mommy and Daddy are going to have to watch the little girls with this guy ;)






Thanks, for inviting me back to photograph your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment